الكاتب : زهرة الحائط   المشاهدات : 410   الردود : 3    ‏2006-07-16
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2006-07-16
  1. زهرة الحائط

زهرة الحائط عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-05-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    do you know any thing about Mr. love ?? well, I saw Mr. Love in my imagination.. it's not a joke.. he was trying to hide himself under a thick hat and a coat. i called him by name
    - Mr. Love?! Are u Mr. Love? said i
    - No
    - but.. you look like him!!
    - NO,(he said with anger
    - You Are
    - I said no.. GO AWAY
    - oo.. and you are not blind?! ( i asked
    - Do I look like a blind person? ( he replayed
    - No.. i mean sorry.. but i heard them saying that "love is blind"
    - Crap.. (said Love).. you, young people are ungreatful creatures. You always say bad things of ME: Love is sucks, love is suffering, love is a curse, love love love.. do i ever force any one to fall in ME? or just little Cupid ( God of love) sends his arrows without taking my permit
    - mm.. i see
    - okay, let me tel u a little secret misss....??I
    - call me wall flower
    - what ever.. i've made my decision (am going to leave Yemen)I
    - LEAVE !! i shouted
    - Hash... don't scream.. don't gather those ungreatful creatures who disturb my life with their complaints. ( the girl who cannot dance say the band cannot play) that's exactelly what most of u do..
    love is a beautiful song but you are bad players.. the worst players ever... you never choose the right instruments, and therefore there would be no harmony in love.. the one of you fall in love with his/her classmate and build castles in the air and burn in his/her desires and deep feelings.. but once he/she decides to reveal Love.. he/she discovers that the other person is engaged!!! now whose fault, Yours or Mine?I
    every time you damn poor Mr. Love, as if he is the reason behind all your miseries
    you blame me for not sleeping at night.. for having no desire to eat or laugh or enjoy life?? now who is blind you or ME?!
    some of you think that i have no mercy.. Am I a monester? i do cry for you.. i come to light your days with happiness .. i enter your life like a gentle beam.. i cross the ocean in order to unite seperate lovers together but they donot understand each others ..is it my mistake? they make mistakes and I am the blamed one.. BLODDY UNGREATFUL LOVERS
    - calm down Mr. love...it.. it can happen to any one of us!! said i
    - maybe u r right.. but yemeni lovers are the worst ever.. they think love is a game.. they think love is a word can be said any time & to any one .. The man of you fall in love with his neighbor girl.. he keeps on sending her love letters and roses on my name.. but the time he decides to get married he choose his cousine
    the girl of you swears by me that she will never replace her beloved at the time she looks happy being engaged to another rich man!!!.. now who is unfaithful? You or Me?I
    you don't need me young people.. since you don't trust each other.. since you doubt each other's intentions.. since you are ready to sell each other.. since you lie, cheat, deceive & hurt each other.. better you live without me..
    better you live without Mr. love

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-07-19
  3. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    WOW, and you did say that it did happen to you. So, it's a true story
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOW
    Thanks A lot
    FOR posting this
    Best Regards

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2006-07-20
  5. Euphoria

Euphoria عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    what's wrong with people and love these days?

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2006-07-20
  7. Euphoria

Euphoria عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    what's wrong with people and love these days?

مشاركة هذه الصفحة