الكاتب : Rita Alshoaibi   المشاهدات : 1,216   الردود : 23    ‏2006-07-09
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2006-07-09
  1. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Bill Gates died in a car accident. He found himself in Purgatory being sized up by God...

"Well, Bill, I'm really confused on this call. I'm not sure whether to send you to Heaven or Hell. After all, you enormously helped society by putting a computer in almost every home in the world and yet you created that ghastly Windows 95. I'm going to do something I've never done before. In your case, I'm going to let you decide where you want to go!"

Bill replied, "Well, thanks, God. What's the difference between the two?"

God said, "I'm willing to let you visit both places briefly if it will help you make a decision." "Fine, but where should I go first?" God said, "I'm going to leave that up to you." Bill said, "OK, then, let's try Hell first." So Bill went to Hell.

It was a beautiful, clean, sandy beach with clear waters. There were thousands of beautiful women running around, playing in the water, laughing and frolicking about. The sun was shining and the temperature was perfect. Bill was very pleased. "This is great!" he told God, "If this is Hell, I REALLY want to see Heaven!" "Fine," said God and off they went.

Heaven was a high place in the clouds, with angels drifting about playing harps and singing. It was nice but not as enticing as Hell. Bill thought for a quick minute and rendered his decision. "Hmm, I think I prefer Hell" he told God. "Fine," retorted God, "as you desire." So Bill Gates went to Hell.

Two weeks later, God decided to check up on the late billionaire to see how he was doing in Hell. When God arrived in Hell, he found Bill shackled to a wall, screaming amongst the hot flames in a dark cave. He was being burned and tortured by demons. "How's everything going, Bill?" God asked.

Bill responded - his voice full of anguish and disappointment, "This is awful, this is not what I expected. I can't believe this happened. What happened to that other place with the beaches and the beautiful women playing in the water?"

God says, "That was the screen saver".

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-07-09
  3. al-5ayal

al-5ayal مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    يرجى حذف هذا الموضوع ...

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2006-07-09
  5. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    please delete it I'm so sorry if it made anybody upset , in our culture in europe it's ok to say such jokes and I forgot the difference between the cultures sorry again and I will try to be more carefull with what I write.

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2006-07-09
  7. خالد بن سعيد

خالد بن سعيد عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    My sister , are you Muslim or not?? If you are new Muslim you have to learn many things about Islam before you write any thing for Muslims people..
    I hope u read something about the difference between Islamic culture and the west culture ..
    Where are the supervisors to delete this topic.​

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2006-07-09
  9. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

to all my brothers and sisters here please Accept my apologies , it was a mistake and will never happen again in sha allah , and I'm learning more and more everyday, and to the supervisors please delete this topic soon.

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2006-07-09
  11. خالد بن سعيد

خالد بن سعيد عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    God bless you my sister

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2006-07-09
  13. jathom

jathom قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-06-22
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    !!!!!Good boy

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2006-07-09
  15. YeMeNiA_4_EvEr

YeMeNiA_4_EvEr قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-01-14
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    حصل خييير :)

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2006-07-09
  17. اليمني الجريح

اليمني الجريح قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-02-26
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    فرفر رجعت للانجليزي واااااااااااااااااو

ذا صحيح
    او غلطه
    ههههههههههههههه

اقول

انجليزي بليز
    مو عربي

[​IMG]

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2006-07-10
  19. al-5ayal

al-5ayal مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    القصه مش قصة ثقافه عربيه واجنبيه
    ولكن القصه هي كما قال اخي كيدو ... وإن شاء الله في المره الثانيه يتم قراءة الموضوع الذي يتم نقله :)

وبعدين مش انتِ وحدكِ في اروبا ...

تحيّاتي

مشاركة هذه الصفحة