الكاتب : Rita Alshoaibi   المشاهدات : 455   الردود : 1    ‏2006-07-09
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2006-07-09
  1. Rita Alshoaibi

Rita Alshoaibi مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-07-02
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
    A CLOSED MOUTH GATHERS NO FEET.
    A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
    A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his opinions and won't change the subject.
    A good neighbor is the one who makes noise at the same time you do.
    A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer.
    (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
    A man always has two reasons for what he does - a good one and the real one.
    (J.P. Morgan)
    A person in love sometimes mistakes a pimple for a dimple.
    A SPADE AND A KIND WORD SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO RUST.
    A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
    According to the laws of aerodynamics the bumble bee cannot fly. I guess no one bothered to tell the bee.
    Actually, I like mosquitoes. They are the only ones left who want me for my body.
    After all, life is really simple; we ourselves create the circumstances that complicate it.
    Almost all of our unhappiness is the result of comparing ourselves to others.
    An alarm clock is a device that makes people rise and whine.
    An elderly lady was aked by a child if she were young or old. "My dear," she replied, "I have been young a very long time."
    An extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your spouse.
    APHID: An insect pest which inphests gardens and makes gardeners phoam at the mouth, stamp their pheet, and utter phour-letter words.
    As you climb the ladder of success, be sure it's leaning against the right building.
    BAKER'S LAW OF ECONOMICS: You do not want the one you can afford.
    (Scott R. Baker)
    Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.
    Be sincere with your compliments. Most people can tell the difference between sugar and saccharine.
    Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship.
    (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
    Blessed are they who have nothing to say and cannot be persuaded to say it.
    Breeding rabbits is a hare raising experience.
    Build a system that even a fool can use, and only a fool will want to use it.
    By the time you swear you're his, shivering and sighing, and he vows his passion is infinite, undying---lady, make a note of this: one of you is lying.
    (Dorothy Parker)
    Can you imagine a world without men? No crime, no wars, and lots of happy fat women.
    Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
    CHURCH BULLETIN ANNOUNCEMENT: "This afternoon there will be a meeting in the south and north ends of the church. Children will be baptized at both ends."
    Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes.
    Confidence is the feeling you have before you fully understand the situation.
    Cultivate vices when you are young, and when you are old they will not forsake you.
    Definition of a GARDEN: One of a vast number of free outdoor restaurants operated by charity-minded amateurs in an effort to provide healthful, balanced meals for insects, birds, and animals.
    Definition of ANNUAL: Any plant that dies before blooming. Definition of PERENNIAL: Any plant which, had it lived, would have bloomed year after year.
    Definition of gardening: The art of killing weeds and bugs to grow flowers and crops for animals and birds to eat.
    Definition of ONCE: Enough
    Definition of WHEELBARROW: A mobile birdbath.
    DESPITE THE PROMISES OF POLITICIANS, WE'LL NEVER ACHIEVE AN EQUAL AND SATISFACTORY DISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH, RAINFALL, OR PARKING .......
    Did you hear that Federal Express and UPS are planning to merge? They'll call themselves FED UP.
    Do not be fooled into believing that because a person is rich he is necessarily smart. There is ample proof to the contrary.
    Do you know what it means to come home to a man who'll give you a little love, a little affection, and a little tenderness? IT MEANS YOU'RE IN THE WRONG HOUSE

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-07-11
  3. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Nice.... Very interesting
    Thanks SIS. For all you effort

Regards
    Sami ALganhey

مشاركة هذه الصفحة