مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2006-07-08
  1. The Rocket

The Rocket عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-04-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    assalam alaikom brothers
    i really got exhausted of these programs ,so i'm looking forward your help which will be much much much appreciated and much respected
    it is very urgent and has to be done before 16 july
    i wish you can give me ideas or part of it or all if possible

here are the programs

Answer ALL the questions

1. Create a RestaurantFood class that holds the name and price of a food item served by a restaurant. Its constructor requires arguments for each field. Create a HotelService class that holds the name of the service, the service fee, and the room number to which the service was supplied. Its constructor also requires arguments for each field. Create a RoomService class that inherits from both RestaurantFood and HotelService. Whenever you create a RoomService object, the string "room service" is assigned to the name of the service field, and $4.00 is assigned to the service fee inherited from HotelService. In a main() function, instatntiate a RoomService object that inherits from both classes. For example, a"steak dinner" costing $19.99 is a "room service" provided to room 1202 for a $4.00 fee.

2.Design a class called Course that includes the name of a course, credits awarded, and grade received for the course. Also design a class called CourseList that contains an array of Course object and a count data member(the number of courses in the array). Specify class operations that allow a user to read a list of Course objects from a user, display the list and calculate a grade point average and total credits for all courses

Thank you

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-07-09
  3. The Rocket

The Rocket عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-04-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    using C plus plus

مشاركة هذه الصفحة