التسجيل :
    ‏2005-08-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    PEACE OF ALLAH MAY BE UPON ALL OF YOU GUYS
    I wish you all are fine
    today My mind has come up with an idea which is LEARING ESSAY
    maybe everyone here can translate it to arabic to know the meaning of it
    however, Do you ,guys, know how to write? or even the steps to write one? Of course I am not a proffessional in it, but at least I currently study all types of it. therefore, I have an idea about it
    so if you feel like curious to know how to write , or if you learn how to write I may help
    I will first wait for your resposes then I will start
    I wish you the best

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-07-08
  3. Wind Of Change

Wind Of Change عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-03-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    u don't hv to wait for nobody to start writting good stuff
    if so
    well...uhhhh i'm waiting
    peace out

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2006-07-09
  5. ابوعبدالرحمن2005

ابوعبدالرحمن2005 قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-08-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanks for you answer so I will strat now

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2006-07-09
  7. ابوعبدالرحمن2005

ابوعبدالرحمن2005 قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-08-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    first of all
    there are different types of essay
    but we're going to strat with the essay in general
    so the essay is composed of the parts; the introduction paragraph, the body paragraphs, and the conclusion paragraph

to write a good essay , you must first know how to write a good paragraph
    so what is the good paragraph? it's the one which is well organized and concentrated on one thing
    just like a paragraph, the essay must be concentrated on one topic and well-organized
    that's about the essay in general ,and soon I will provide you some examples and we're going to study them together
    my regards

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2006-07-09
  9. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    COOOOOOL, thanks for all your Effort. Keep GOING
    Regards
    Sami

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2006-07-09
  11. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Essays have a basic blueprint with three main parts: a beginning, a middle, and an ending. The beginning should engage the reader's attention, state the argument, and provide an essential context so the reader has a sense of "so what?" It should do more than say something like this: This essay will look at Amazon.com. A good introduction should pose a problem: Jeff Bezos became a billionaire after founding Amazon.com in 1995, but his company has yet to make a penny of profit. How did Amazon get so big so fast? Can it sustain its remarkable growth? And will Amazon and scores of other high-profile dot-coms ever become profitable—or are they built on a flawed business model?

After the beginning, the middle is where you actually make your argument—where you grapple with the problem you've introduced. Here's where you bring in background material, tell your story in detail, and work through the argument step by step. These logical steps typically unfold in paragraphs or clusters of paragraphs (whole chapters, in a book).

Finally, the ending is where you remind your reader of what you argued, and make some larger point that sends him off with a satisfied feeling that he's learned something worth learning, that he hasn't wasted his time.

The simplicity of this structure is kind of reassuring: it means that you already know how to design good essays. But the simplicity of this standard design also poses a difficulty for you, because it means that to your reader there's nothing immediately distinctive about your essay. The frame—introduction, body, conclusion—is so general that your reader is going to need a lot more guidance to get through your particular argument.

Best Regards
    Sami ALGANHEY

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2006-07-10
  13. ابوعبدالرحمن2005

ابوعبدالرحمن2005 قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-08-09
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    EXACTLY
    THAT'S WHAT THE ESSAY SHOULD LOOK LIKE
    THANK YOU BROTHER
    SOON I WILL PROVIDE SOME GOOD ESSAYS TO STUDY TOGETHER

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2006-07-10
  15. زهرة الحائط

زهرة الحائط عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-05-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    interesting topic
    for more information, there is a famous essay written by an American writer his name is George Orwell and the title of the essay is " Why I write".. well, this essay is very important & talks about the 4 purposes of writting.. any one can down load it from the net
    George Orwell is called" the father of essay".. the best part in his essay is when he explains how writers in general r lazy &selfish!! strange but very intersting ....... check it out :p

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2006-07-11
  17. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Any-Time... Keep this going
    Let me know if you need me

Best Wishes
    Regards
    ALgAnhey