( hope u like it )

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-06-29
  3. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    WOW, Great Poem... Nice True Feelings. Came out stroung and sweat. Me as a reader i felt the feelings and the morel of the poem. And what the writer is trying to say. But that's the way Allah made us. WE're all different, but in ways we the Same
    Women have one life
    and
    Men have one Life as well
    This world is
    A TEST
    We're being tested
    God bless
    and may allah be pleased with us

Best Regards

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2006-06-30
  5. زهرة الحائط

زهرة الحائط عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-05-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanks.. though i still believe, as a yemeni girl of course, that men have many choices in life.. maybe the life of a man (especially in yemen) is not as easy and comfort as women's but still a man has many chances to improve his life and his society as well.. am not jealouse or someting ..al7amd llilah ..He made me a woman and if i ever wanted to be a man its becoz i always wanted to help my dad in his business and to be an active member in the society which unfortunately a yemeni woman cannot play the same role of a man.. mm..hope u understand

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2006-07-01
  7. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    UNDERSTOOD MAAM, But also as a man there are a lot of responsibilities . We men got to work and make sure that the women and our children have food on the table. And we do a lot more work than the ladies. These days in Yemen women don't ever get out of the house. The got a kitchen in the house and a washer and dryer in the house and water in the house. They have all the things that they need at HOME. Which back in the days not recreantly women had to go get water and wash the family's clothes by hand, and cook outside( in a daamah) with sticks and charcoal. which they had to go and get. And also they used to go to work in the Land, which no a days they dont do, only poor people do that. So the women are living the Dream as Queens. And we men still got to do EVERYTHING else as ALWAYS. But i think I know what you'r talking about. You are a good Girl or lady. Your trying to help out in the family. But wait till you get married. All that will be GONE. All your going to care about is your Husband and no one else. 1
    Thanks For the Post
    And don't take this the wrong way
    With all Do RESPECT
    BEST REGARDS

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2006-07-02
  9. جيهان الهلالى

جيهان الهلالى عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-05-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    sis zahra I greet u and say keep going ur words more than nice may be u talk about the wish or the dream of alot of girls cuz many of reasons but sis one day u ll say thank God cuz u r woman I think that and we must accept our fate
    sis I respect ur wish to stay with ur father and to be his hand
    but one day when u have ur life u ll remember ur wish and ur smile in ur heart see u sis and take care

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2006-07-02
  11. زهرة الحائط

زهرة الحائط عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-05-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Am i? idon't think so..i really respect all the views:rolleyes:

.thouh i smell some sarcasm in your answer bro.
    but anyway thanks bro. and sis. jehan for sharing.. there r alot of duties for both man and woman.. true that duties of a man (inside yemen) seem heavy but also they r intersting in compare to woman's! for God sake.. men meet new ppl every day..they spend wonderful times with workmates.. ppl believe in man's ability that they can creat things & help in the prosperty of the country unlike womens who r consider as 3awrah and na8esat 3a8l?!.... men feel that they r important and more intelligent than us.. am not a feminist nor a part of those stupid movements who cry for "woman's freedom" .. Allah gave us the best role wich is motherhood but am just trying to say that women have minds..they r not only working
    machines
    i like sharing things with u ppl..isn't better discussing things about yemen than just posting songs lyrics.. every one will learn something from the others..right:p

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2006-07-03
  13. a_k_m

a_k_m عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-12
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    A man should be a man and a woman should be a woman

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2006-07-03
  15. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    NO COMMENT
    I Think I know what your trying to say, But It's not my fault that women don't get to do all the things that men do. As far as I'm concern, I would love for my wife to go and try to do the work that I do. Also not all Yemeni women are the same. Your here, aren't you?. You went to school, your smart.... Some women would kill to have the Education that you got. So just look on the bright SIDE... THINGS WORK OUT FOR THE BEST
    AND not EVERYONE IS THE SAME

Best Regards

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2006-07-03
  17. رمال الصحراء

رمال الصحراء مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2002-09-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    : Dear sister

Maybe we hope if we are men and we think that is better
    But be sure that ALLAH know that is better for me , for u and for all
    the women that it is better for us to be women

It is not important that what r we ! a man or a woman , but the
    ! important thing that is how are we

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2006-07-03
  19. زهرة الحائط

زهرة الحائط عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-05-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    okay okay ..question: has any one of you men ever wishes to be a woman
    i don't think so.. WHY
    okay.. what is special in the life of a man especially if he lives in yemen?.. he has to study in school, then in collage and after he toiles and toiles..his family start to concern about his future life and career..he starts very optimistic that this GREAT country will open his hands to him and say "tafadal... " in a country where there r no jobs and no jobs and no jobs at all.. till he ends with frustration.. but still we need to rethink of the situation of women as a whole..as one of the brothers have mentioned above that mnay women r still illiterate and sometimes they have to work in order to support their families.. women r not living in paradise as some might think
    it's just an opinion

مشاركة هذه الصفحة