الكاتب : google   المشاهدات : 401   الردود : 5    ‏2006-05-15
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2006-05-15
  1. google

google عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    This question always rises to my thoughts when I talk about literacy. In this century you could say the measurement of literacy is not only by what do you know , but also how many hours you read a day. This reading is not just in books or novels, it includes everything that will you will gain knowledge from it.

so my question to all my brothers and sisters,
    How many hours you read a day ??
    I hope there is a cooperation​

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-05-16
  3. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    What Language? Spanish, English, or Arabic, Or Does It Matteer?1

I'm Not Sure
    Regards
    AKA
    Sami Alganhey

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2006-05-16
  5. lucif3r

lucif3r عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-05-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    what u mean how many hours i read
    i hared we can ride the hours not read it coz

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2006-05-16
  7. سد مارب

سد مارب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2001-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    nearly 4 to 5 hours about any thing specially coputer sceince that i have studied in uni.

thanks

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2006-05-17
  9. google

google عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I am sorry because there was some misunderstood to what I tried to explain. My point was that reading (any kind of reading in any language) will generate the knowledge that me and you are seeking. You could say, what kind of reading will be best for me? Personally I think reading any book will engrave the ability to understand and to cooperate in the society around. Instead of watching TV or watching the latest movie in the Holywood, why don't we consume this time reading a book that will feedback some interests and knowledge. In my question I did not mean the studies that you do in the school, what I meant is the extra reading that you do for extra knowledge.
    Once my English Composition instructor asked me the same question after he read my essay in perticular essay, I told him if I average my extra reading it will be almost less than 2 hours a day. I saw in his face the humilation to me because I read less than 2 hours a day, He told me : "That's it !!!!" , I told him Oh Yeah, thinking it is too much for me, He told me that if I want to be knowledgeable person, I shouldn't skip a day without reading less than 4 hours a day that's next to the studies that I have to do for the classes. This is the minimum effort that I have to make to establish my ideal personality and to develop the ability to accept and give ideas
    I don't know why people struggle to finish reading a book but they find the enjoyment in watching a movie that they don't understand what is the plot and what is intention of the producer of producing such a movie
    So I think my point was cleared, am I right or there are some other viewpoints

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2006-05-18
  11. SamiAlganhey

SamiAlganhey عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thank You GOOGLE, when Ever I have time .. You know... Not Always.. But Sometimes. If I want to.. That's as far as English. 1
    Arabic on the Other hand, Every time i want to thank God. And Almost Ever time I pry. And EVERY RAMADAN, EVERYDAY. 2
    As far as Spanish Goes.....Every time I don't understand something, I open a Spanish book, or Dictionary. And Start Reading or Checking , You know to improve a little more...
    That's All
    Thanks for this Post GOOGLE

Regards
    AKA
    SamiAlganhey

مشاركة هذه الصفحة