مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2006-05-15
  1. سد مارب

سد مارب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2001-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    How to learn other language

Teaching any other language is not difficult and non puzzle needs to great effort and long time this issue depend on desiring of man that learn and extent of him inderstood togrammer of this language
    From my piont of view the short time and the best idea to teach any language for instant english ,french,itlian ,spinch or any other language depend on at first inderstanding of basic grammer to this lang. No condition you know all grammer unless this man study lang. As litrature if he meraly sudy it for teach how speak,read and write it without any problem .second concentrate on copy the most number of word with read any thing concering this lang. As magazine ,books ,novel and grammer ateaching books from his reading to this items he will attain more of skills about structure of this lang grammer he shall find himself know more about this language with don,t negligencel listening skill it is a more important skill which enable you understand what did others say and how to speak with them without any mistakes in pronouncing also it enable to distinguishing differentiation between different accents for one language
    Try this practical method and looks to different I have tried this method and fount it the best idea to adding other lang. To your language!
    Good luck to all and plenty of successful on your life

by mareb dam​

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-05-17
  3. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    cool our talented friend Mareb dam

you know,you always have great strategies in solving problems or in analysis

i agree with you and i can add "oral" which is the spoken language, it is so important to practice and to get used to languages

by the way,you have some spelling mistakes;nevertheless,they don't decrease the high level of the importance of such a useful and outstanding post

regards

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2006-05-17
  5. mohammed

mohammed قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-11-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    فكره حلوه وعلئ العموم انا مطبقها من زمان شكرا علئ التنبيه

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2006-05-18
  7. سد مارب

سد مارب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2001-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

my dear ,thanks fot your pionts of veiw and your excellent observers about above subject regarding learnning steps for teach any others lang. with a faster time and add to them the important step that you added "Oral" , i see them are aright methods to any person wants to learn any lang.and want go on a right way .
    for instance french ,spinsh, duch, and the more importance "English"
    i,m very glad and greatfull for you kind passing

my regard

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2006-05-20
  9. ماجدولين

ماجدولين مشرفة سابقة مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

,Dear Mareb Dam
    I read ur post and for sure I agree with it, but above all that I belief that practice makes perfects.

I suggest herewith the following procedures:

Study out loud

work on the tapes - study with a friend - involve yourself in speaking and listening - Try to write sentences or a short paragraph using the skills you have practiced orally. If you study by reading silently, you draw only upon your visual memory.

Study day-by-day

You cannot get by in a foreign language course by cramming at the last minute. Can you cram for a swimming test?!
    You have to review old topics and vocabulary cause you learn new skills on the basis of old ones.

Don't be afraid to make mistakes

Self-consciousness can be a mighty obstacle to learning a language. That’s why children able to learn new languages better than adults cause they are not afraid of making mistakes.

,Yours
    .Mag

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2006-05-20
  11. ماجدولين

ماجدولين مشرفة سابقة مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

,Dear Mareb Dam
    I read ur post and for sure I agree with it, but above all that I belief that practice makes perfects.

I suggest herewith the following procedures:

Study out loud

work on the tapes - study with a friend - involve yourself in speaking and listening - Try to write sentences or a short paragraph using the skills you have practiced orally. If you study by reading silently, you draw only upon your visual memory.

Study day-by-day

You cannot get by in a foreign language course by cramming at the last minute. Can you cram for a swimming test?!
    You have to review old topics and vocabulary cause you learn new skills on the basis of old ones.

Don't be afraid to make mistakes

Self-consciousness can be a mighty obstacle to learning a language. That’s why children able to learn new languages better than adults cause they are not afraid of making mistakes.

,Yours
    .Mag

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2006-05-31
  13. سد مارب

سد مارب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2001-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear mag

thanks very very much for your important adding that consider points complate what i didn,t add to my prevoise subject
    so i,m greatfull to your passing here

magdolin... your english is very excellent and that make me congratulate you and congratulate our forum for member as mag is found here.

mag !where are u ? are u fine ? are your news good?

my regard to u and all

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2006-05-31
  15. سد مارب

سد مارب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2001-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear mag

thanks very very much for your important adding that consider points complate what i didn,t add to my prevoise subject
    so i,m greatfull to your passing here

magdolin... your english is very excellent and that make me congratulate you and congratulate our forum for member as mag is found here.

mag !where are u ? are u fine ? are your news good?

my regard to u and all

مشاركة هذه الصفحة