مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2006-05-14
  1. سد مارب

سد مارب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2001-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    When We Study Other Civilisation ​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

universal there were to tow civilizations west and east our east civilisation considers base to developments of rest of others civilisation ,so when we want to study east cultures litratures and process of evolation of community we must comment and express about this study with commenting respectful and objective, most i have found more of (scholar resaerch) criticise this civilisation and consider it far from humanity and values of religion and accuse any person respects this culture or talk with objective about it as universal civilisation he liberatic or has effected their opinions or this person is secular this point of view is very wrong and encourage the hate between the humanity civilisations we can fall in it, as we know more of wester culture ,scientist and literature study our civilisaton and they established many of writing about orient with more sobriety , and the fact and realy admirations , for instance joteَjann jack rosuَ and more of orientalists scientist
    the thing which was urge to me to write this subject when i talk about wester literatures and it as great and huge in some discussion with friend he say to me"we must reject any thing concerting them culture ,literature and humanity sceince, only take from them technology sceince only must do"
    my point of viw is this thin is mistake opinion we have to know more of their culture until we can protect our heritage and culture"as it had been said" know others to protect himself, that is at least
    :
    and speach has remainder we shall continiue but with you
    i hope to discuss this important issue each other

by MARIB DAM

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-05-14
  3. يمن الحكمة

يمن الحكمة مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-07-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    brother MaribDam
    We just discus issues like what your are talking now
    i ent some of e_mail through our international groups talking about the oldest city in the world and i said (Sana'a the oldest city in the world).
    Just imagin what is the others opinion
    some of iranian Said they have the oldest city and bigger than Sana'a
    Some of the others students Said why you want us to know your culture Please don't send e mail like this
    Some of them bring some date inluding all the oldest city except Sanan'a and the big mistake his information so longsince 1980 befor Sana'a selected as world wide heritages and old city
    and the another big mistak he mention Jerurzalim as Isreal not as Palestin terteries
    what do you think.
    how can we send our culture without injuried the others

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2006-05-14
  5. يمن الحكمة

يمن الحكمة مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-07-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    brother MaribDam
    We just discus issues like what your are talking now
    i ent some of e_mail through our international groups talking about the oldest city in the world and i said (Sana'a the oldest city in the world).
    Some of the others students Said why you want us to know your culture Please don't send e mail like this
    Some of them bring some date inluding all the oldest city except Sanan'a and the big mistake his information so longsince 1980 befor Sana'a selected as world wide heritages and old city
    and the another big mistak he mentioned Jerurzalim as Isreal not as Palestin terteries
    what do you think.

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2006-05-14
  7. يمن الحكمة

يمن الحكمة مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-07-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    brother MaribDam
    We just discus issues like what your are talking about now
    i sent some of e_mail through our international groups talking about the oldest city in the world and i said (Sana'a the oldest city in the world).
    Some of them bring some date including all the oldest city except Sanan'a and the big mistake his information so long since 1980 befor Sana'a selected as world wide heritages and old city
    and the another big mistak he mentioned Jerurzalim as Isreal not as Palestin terteries
    what do you think.

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2006-05-14
  9. سد مارب

سد مارب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2001-11-29
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    The right information

the oldest town at anciant history is Damscous that is captial of Syria rep.
    and there is other opinions once say Ogaryt in syria and becuase the oldest music,s tones has founder in it . but a few from points of veiw says the oldest local at history is "sanaa" there is no any supports proving for it ?can you prove this saying?

This issue is no speachs subjects but simple answere for your anquiries and i want opinion about study other civillaizations at earth and what studing must bing ? what are rules and lines for this points of veiw ?
    at DANAMARK for instance why the crashing has happened?
    because they go acroos this lines without any respection or mular rule ? we want to avoid this civilaization crashing and that is aims from my article >
    thanks much for your kind passing and more regard for you

i,m waiting for plenty of your opinions about this important issues
    mareb dam

مشاركة هذه الصفحة