1. java_lover

java_lover عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear brothers and sisters,

let's talk about our ideals.

Who is the most influential person in your life?

Tell us his/her story.

How did he/she inspired you?

Do u think you are, or you will ever be like him/her?
    Let's participate...........​

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-04-17
  3. java_lover

java_lover عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    For me being the poster of the topic...........i will start.​

;) :D :)

The most influential person in my life and the person whom i admire the most is my 'Beloved Father'.

In short i will state his story. He was one of those who had to work at early age.He was 6 when he was brought to Aden coming from Taiz to work.
    Secretly he joined school and started to learn. He showed amazing ability to learn despite the situation he was in.He struggled and struggled untill he finished high school.He was among the top ten students in the country
    .He was selected and sent to Jordan to complete his study. In the field of engineering he was really inovative. After coming back to yemen,he started to work.He worked day and night.Rarely does he take vacations and works even in weekends. Untill this moment,at the age of 51 , his mind still young and productive.He is really a person that anyone would look up to.

He is the source of constant guidance and inspiration and i would never have made a single success without his help in retaining my sanitary even in the difficult situations.

Frankly i would say that i will never be like him but i am proude being his son........that'a all....it is your turn now buddies.

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2006-04-17
  5. google

google عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-07
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    This is a very good idea to speak out who is the most important person that influenced our life. Personally the person that influenced me the most is my older brother. He is older than me almost 10 years but many people that me and him have the same way of thinking though we didn't live together for long time. sometimes I feel that I am doing the same as he does with no intention but when I review my act i find out that he will do the same if he is in my position no doubt. Of course evey brothers they have the same look and almost the same way of thinking but for me I think the history is repeating itself. <<>> imagine if it did.??
    by the way thank you for giving us this oppertunity to express our ideas in this language .

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2006-04-17
  7. java_lover

java_lover عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-02-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Thanks Google..........You are welcomed

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2006-04-19
  9. Yemeniabroad

Yemeniabroad عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-04-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    My ideal examples are my father and mother.They are hardworking with principles.Their values and principles come first when they are to judge anything.They made it a point to finish their college.They taught us the importance of values and morals in life and while dealing with others.
    I hope I can be like them .
    Thanks bro. java_lover for the topic and for giving us the chance :)

مشاركة هذه الصفحة