مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2006-01-25
  1. ThE_GoSt

ThE_GoSt عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-10-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    salam,

Nowadays, we find a lot of memeber who speak english in a way that impress me much, so i just wondering from where you got yours, we might get some benfits from you ... me and Others

for me ... i couldn't study in a high level institute like Yali,Mali,Amedest ... and so on....

for me .. after i've finished my primary school and started my secandary school ... i start listenin' to english music and watchin' movies ...

nowadays , i am in Malaysia havin' my degree .. and i hope finished well .... pray for me..

readin' is my favourite hoppy, i am about to finish Harry Potter the last strory ....
    if u want it i can give it to you .. or u can find it in the net
    best novels...

Of love and shadow, The man In the Iron Mask, and Harry Potter..

the one who watch Harry Potter in the movie ... i advice him to read it's novel .. if you find it hard to undersatnd, you can have the edition for teenage it is still good and enjoyble...

what about you?!!
    how do you emprove yours?!!:D

ThE_GoSt

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2006-01-25
  3. NadeR

NadeR قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-03-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    it is interesting topic ,how to improve our english language.
    in my opinion reading news papers every day will help us alot,but i think the best way to improve our english is speaking,because when we speak some times we want to say some words or some sentences, but we dont know how to say it then we go and search out the meaning of those sentences and how to say them in the right way..
    what about the other people opinions.... i am waiting too..
    and thanks agian my brother for talking about that topic.

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2006-01-25
  5. mohammed

mohammed قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-11-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I improve my english by speaking alot at home with my family and friends at school. But the best way to improve is by reading lots of books and look for vocabularies that you dont know. Thats how my cousin got better at his english and it might help others too.

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2006-01-26
  7. ThE_GoSt

ThE_GoSt عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-10-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

You might be right, but you know speakin' could show you your weakness in the vocabulary, but sometimes when you are lookin' for that vocabulary, you might find lots of words have the same meanin' so it would be very hard to know which one is suitable to use, cuz as you know some words get different meanin' in some sentences, and I want to add the importance of writtin' cuz as much as you read you will be able you improve your writin' too. I know that speakin' is one skills that reflects your knowledge about English, but sometime you can translate your idea by some words and a little bit movement or what is called ( Body language ) .. but writin' is very importenet especially for the students, cuz normally the lecturer would read what you write not what you say…. However, speakin' still very important in everyday lifestyle cuz we like the one who speak English well…

ThE_GoSt

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2006-01-26
  9. ThE_GoSt

ThE_GoSt عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-10-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    First I just want to say Welcome to our Mjless, and then thanx to contribute and sharin' your ideas with us ….

ThE_GoSt

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2006-01-26
  11. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Man,it just needs lots of practicing.That's it
    you must concentrate on the native speaker's essays,media and other belongings
    regards

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2006-01-26
  13. ThE_GoSt

ThE_GoSt عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-10-30
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    You are completely right, but as you know it is hard to find them in Yemen, or even here in Malaysia, That is why I put this article to exchange our professionals. It would be easy to learn by those who live in a native speaker country such as USA, UK and Canada or even Australia. But those who live in Yemen and those who have not enough money to be in high level institute, I advice them to study by what is called (self-study).

And the one who could find the media or have the chance to speak with the native, it is grateful way for them to improve….

And thanx for yours

ThE_GoSt

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2006-01-27
  15. mohammed

mohammed قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-11-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    ok i got it but u talk to much man

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2006-01-27
  17. ThE_GoSt