الكاتب : The Most Wanted   المشاهدات : 430   الردود : 0    ‏2006-01-21
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2006-01-21
  1. The Most Wanted

The Most Wanted عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2006-01-18
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Did you know today I learned that what is valuable is not What I have in my life, but Who I have in my life........

Did you know today I learned that being near is not important but being there, when someone needs you, is more valuable.......

Did you know today I learned that the best gift of life is life itself and we have to live it......

Did you know today I learned that we can learn much more from others than any from ourselves...........
    (in short, it means, learn from others mistakes rather than making your own which can be very painful; don't laugh at others when they make the mistake BUT learn from it)

Did you know today I learned that it is good to be loved and even better if you can love.....

Did you know today I learned that there is so much to give/share but there are very few takers/receivers........
    (in short, it means, people are more interested in gaining materialistic things from you rather than to learn to build themselves)

And lastly, my parting message, for all of you.
    Love is a priceless gift that cannot be bought or sold. So when you ask God for a gift, be thankful if God sends no diamonds, gold, pearls or riches but just the True Love.
    And I have learned this long ago..............

Author: S Muru

مشاركة هذه الصفحة