الكاتب : بن احمد سحاق   المشاهدات : 1,053   الردود : 12    ‏2005-12-17
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2005-12-17
  1. بن احمد سحاق

بن احمد سحاق عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-03-10
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    To tell you the truth I didn't even know there was an English forum, until I decided to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, since the English forum is the only one it should be placed as the top forum on the page, this way people could see it better. I beg of you host of the English forum, Even though you don’t like me, please try to get the other hosts to agree and move the link to the top of the page. of course, unless you the people of this great site don’t agree with me.....................AND IF YOU DONT KNOW NOW YOU KNOW! ................SALAM

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2005-12-18
  3. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Good Suggestion Bro

My Regards

Tk

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2005-12-19
  5. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Man you are right
    I tried my best to convince the admin to move the forum upside the page,but they didn't agree with such a suggestion,they still didn't notice the importance of this section to the whole yemeni nation.They need to realize the facts around the people and pay attention or give some care about it
    ------
    let's wait and see what future will come up with
    regards

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2005-12-20
  7. ArabiaFelix

ArabiaFelix عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-07-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    hmmm i don't see the importance of this forum since not alot of people here don't speak english or don't care about it....plus this forum is almost dead and there isn't lots of disscussion going on here...when the forum becomes more active then we should on
    placing it on the top of page

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2005-12-20
  9. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    dude,simply,you can conclude that what you have just said is due to the first reason which is the place of this forum in the page
    think logically and find out the secret by yourself
    regards

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2005-12-20
  11. ArabiaFelix

ArabiaFelix عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-07-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    i'm being honest....i think the classification of the forums ordrer is weighted by the forums importance and particeptaion....the english forum is not as active as other forums such the political forum....it doesn't give a good impression to the visitor when he/she sees such forum at the top of the list with slow activity....but, again thats what i think ...

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2005-12-20
  13. ابوفهد السحاقي

ابوفهد السحاقي احمد مسعد إسحاق (رحمه الله)

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-04-11
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    For some reason I can't log on with my password, so I’M using my father's computer. Anyhow, maybe part of the reason for the activity or there lack of, of the English forum, is due to its placement in the "great depths of hell". Had the forum link been placed in a place where you don’t have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to gain access to it, maybe there would be a little more action for you to appreciate. Like I said before, I have been a member of this website for a longtime and I found out we had an English forum only when I was bored enough to scroll down...........AND IF YOU DONT KNOW NOW YOU KNOW........SALAM

BEN AHMED ISHAK

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2005-12-21
  15. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

I AGREE

MY REGARDS

TK

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2005-12-21