الكاتب : Dr.sameh   المشاهدات : 478   الردود : 2    ‏2005-11-12
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2005-11-12
  1. Dr.sameh

Dr.sameh عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-10-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Due to the recent earthquake in Pakistan and the floods in Mumbai, there has been a tremendous push to launch the International "In Case of Emergency" (I.C.E) compaign.
    As you know,many people were injured in these incidents.Many of those injured were found with their cell phones. First responders used the injured person's cell phone to try and locate a family member that they could notify .
    Wireless subscribers are now being asked by puplic safety officials all over the world to store the word "ICE" in their phone address book and put the phone number of next person to contact in case of emergency.
    Each person will have to enter his emergency contact number under the name "ICE).
    In the case of emergency this person would be contacted quickly by ambulance and hospital staff.
    Please take a moment and enter the person that you would like to be contacted in case of an emergency into your cell phone with the word "ICE"
    Puplic safety officials around the world will know what this means.

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2005-11-13
  3. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    مشاركة: Ice) --very Important)

thanks for the info Dr

It is helpful to do so

regards

TK

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2005-11-13
  5. Dr.sameh

Dr.sameh عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-10-16
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    مشاركة: Ice) --very Important)

Dear TK, i thank you brother for recognizing the importance in my message, and i hope you carry it to your friends..and please don't forget to store your ice number in your cell phone.
    THANK YOU

مشاركة هذه الصفحة