1. شبيب الشيباني

شبيب الشيباني عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-03-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    New Fatwa to whom It May Concern among American Moslems
    BY:ABDURZAQ ALJAMAL:

Moslem clerics and scholars, Known as‘‘Fogaha’’ in Islam, no longer mention or even refer to what is so called in Islam, ‘‘Tahreer Ragaba Muslim ’’ or the ‘‘liberation of a Moslem Slave’’ in cases of murder, *** during the day in Ramadan, or what is known in Islam as ‘‘kafarut Al.yameen’’.Moslem clrics rank the liberation of a Moslem slave, at the bottom of the ranking. Why? They argue that ‘‘slavery’’, no longer exists on the ground.

I wonder: is that ranking, due to the clerics’ superficial vision towards the rules of Islam after they had emptied these rules off their contents.

Talking of the equation of ‘‘Maskey’’ and ‘‘slavery’’, the obscurant tyrant regimes in the Islamic world, represent the‘‘master’’ of all master, the helpless hopeless people of these regimes, are the ‘‘Slaves’’, who are in a dire need to taste liberty.

My point is : Arab Moslems are in need of someone who can root out their Arabic Nationalism and transfer to the spacious American freedoms .If this happened , it would be a real ‘‘Tadhreer ragaba Moslema’’ .So, those who had committed what requires ‘‘Tahreer Ragaba Moslima’’ to them I say : Take my ‘‘Fatwa’’ , for traditional slarery is something of the past .

Islamic terminolggies that don’t have English translation, to the bast of my knowledge, were written between 1nvered commas, as they are pronounced in the Arabic language.

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2005-10-29
  3. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    مشاركة: New Fatwa to whom It May Concern among American Moslems

really strange
    and disappointing

مشاركة هذه الصفحة