الكاتب : حاشديه   المشاهدات : 469   الردود : 4    ‏2005-10-16
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2005-10-16
  1. حاشديه

حاشديه عضو فعّال

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-11-15
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I believe: that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change

I believe: that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that

I believe: that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love

I believe: that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life

I believe: that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be

I believe: that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them

I believe: that you can keep going long after you think you can't

I believe: that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel

I believe: that either you control your attitude or it controls you

I believe: that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place

I believe: that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences

I believe: that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up

I believe: that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel

I believe: that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated

I believe: that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself

I believe: that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief

I believe: that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become

I believe: that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do

I believe: that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different

I believe: that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help

I believe: that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being

I believe: that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2005-10-16
  3. T_K

T_K قلم فضي

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-11-06
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I believe that everything you said is true

thanks sis

TK

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2005-10-16
  5. California

California عضو متميّز

التسجيل :
    ‏2004-10-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    you forget to say
    i believe i can fly like " like that song"
    i believe i can fly, i believe i can touch the sky, i believe mdree mahoo mdree kyfah.
    loool

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2005-10-16
  7. اليمني الجريح

اليمني الجريح قلم ماسي

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-02-26
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    [grade="00BFFF 4169E1 0000FF"]I believe that,you have brought us a great post sis
    i believe by getting us these kind of posts we all be learining from each other[/grade]

:)

[grade="00008B FF6347 008000 4B0082"]Thank you sis and Ramdan Mubarak[/grade]

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2005-10-16
  9. العسيب

العسيب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I believe that

there is never wrong time to do something right

مشاركة هذه الصفحة