الكاتب : اشكي لمن   المشاهدات : 536   الردود : 9    ‏2005-07-07
      مشاركة رقم : 1    ‏2005-07-07
  1. اشكي لمن

اشكي لمن عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-08
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I will be more than glad to be one of the English Forum member and I hope this first participation gets your admiration .

One day a father of a very wealthy family took his son on a trip to the country with the firm purpose of showing his son how poor people can be. They spent a couple of days and nights on the farm of what would be considered a very poor family.

On their return from their trip, the father asked his son, "How was the trip?" "It was great, Dad." "Did you see how poor people can be?" the father asked. "Oh Yeah" said the son. "So what did you learn from the trip?" asked the father.

The son answered, "I saw that we have one dog and they had four. We have a pool that reaches to the middle of our garden and they have a creek that has no end. We have imported lanterns in our garden and they have the stars at night. Our patio reaches to the front yard and they have the whole horizon.

We have a small piece of land to live on and they have fields that go beyond our sight. We have servants who serve us, but they serve others. We buy our food, but they grow theirs. We have walls around our property to protect us, they have friends to protect them."

With this the boy's father was speechless. Then his son added, "Thanks dad for showing me how poor we are."

Too many times we forget what we have and concentrate on what we don't have. What is one person's worthless object is another's prize possession. It is all based on one's perspective. Makes you wonder what would happen if we all gave thanks for all the bounty we have, instead of worrying about wanting more. Take joy in all you have, especially your friends.

2.   مشاركة رقم : 2    ‏2005-07-07
  3. جراهام بل

جراهام بل مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-04-05
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Welcome brother "who shall i complain to" nice post
    well it depends on how the person look at things
    it needs a bigger vision to see what the holes that are in front of you
    thanks bro and we are very pleased to have your nickname here
    regards

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2005-07-12
  5. النهار

النهار عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-27
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

ok what u want?
    what u want toask me ?

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2005-07-13
  7. اشكي لمن

اشكي لمن عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-08
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8.   مشاركة رقم : 5    ‏2005-07-13
  9. larose

larose عضو

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-07-13
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear,

Really ur choice is nice and we need to hear as these messages,
    our real problem is not that we r poor or rich, no, it;s the satisfaction.
    poor or rich, we never accept and always complain.. without any raison we complain.
    why Allh makes me like this and why i am not as this one or that one.
    we just complaining and talking by mouth and never trying to work harder to change our situation.
    why we don't trust Allah and accept our faith but trying always to do our best.
    it's not enough to say thanks Allah that we r healthy, that we can see the flowe and smell it.
    it;s not enough that we r standing on our legs, having our two arms.
    sleeping comfortably without pain........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it'a not a great thing to sleep without feeling hunger. to seelp with comfort.
    when we will really believe in Allah and stop complaining and start doing our best in our life, our work to say thanks Allah. we are performing our best as a sign to say thank you.

it'a

10.   مشاركة رقم : 6    ‏2005-07-13
  11. اشكي لمن

اشكي لمن عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-08
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    Dear larose,
    Thank you so much for your comments in which you enriched the subject and made it so clear ..

Keep it up and thanks

12.   مشاركة رقم : 7    ‏2005-07-17
  13. ابتهال الضلعي

ابتهال الضلعي كاتبة صحفية مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-06-24
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    I really liked the message in the story.....and one more thing i would like to add here is that we have to look at things from different points of view and different perspective....
    THANKS

14.   مشاركة رقم : 8    ‏2005-07-25
  15. moderate

moderate عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-07-23
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    that was really a hit

it is a real simulating story, what I liked most was the part of the child's instinct towards things around him, another lesson that might been possibly learnt is that childern do not get our teachings as we aim for, rather they understand our teachings in the prespective of their own. keep up the good work, it ain't easy to find as many people as you.

peace,

16.   مشاركة رقم : 9    ‏2005-07-28
  17. ail

ail عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-07-13
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    to be poor is not sham but to accapted it is difference the ar many ways to tching your live school and work hard

18.   مشاركة رقم : 10    ‏2005-07-28
  19. ail

ail عضو نشيط

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-07-13
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    we ar is ymenes we need to work to many hours out sid ar in sid with kids

مشاركة هذه الصفحة