العسيب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh comming for help sister

here we Go

A Phobia is: "an external symbolic interpretation, of an internal anxiety

Most of the people in the world have a fear of one kind or another. While most
    people suffer from pathophobia (fear of disease), monophobia (fear of being alone),
    glossophobia (fear of public speaking), algophobia (fear of pain), taphephobia (fear of
    being buried alive), and many more, there are also some less popular phobias

There are many people in the world that suffer from polyphobia, which simply
    means to have more than one fear. Not so common, people may suffer from antinomial
    phobias.
    For example,
    is people with achluophobia (fear of
    darkness) and photophobia (fear of light).

Not all phobias have been in existence for thousands of years. I’m sure that
    brontophobia (fear of thunder and lightning), febriphobia (fear of fever), and
    ophidiophobia (fear of snakes) have existed since the Black Ages. Some of the phobias
    that have formed in the last two centuries would be electrophobia (fear of electricity),
    motorphobia (fear of automobiles), and aviophobia (fear of flying).

In 1945, a brand new
    phobia was quickly created and escalated drastically in the 1950’s. It is called
    nucleomituphobia, which is the fear or nuclear weapons. But that’s not the newest phobia
    in existence as of today. This threat is called cyberphobia (fear of computers). In mild
    cases, people may be afraid to use a computer or an ATM. In today’s society, technology
    is deeply integrated. Computers are used in calculators, cars, microwaves, power tools,
    and many more. So to the cyberphobic, I say, “Get over it, or go to the extreme and
    move away from the city, abandon your car, hand build your home, hand pump your
    water, build your fires, and hunt for your own food!”

Phobias can deeply impact a person’s life. A person with chronophobia (fear of
    time) probably won’t make it to their 10:00AM dentist appointment on time. A person
    with chaetophobia (fear of hair) is most likely bald, has no eyelashes, no eyebrows, etc. A
    person with cibophobia (fear of food) usually hasn’t eaten in weeks and could easily be
    anorexic. This proves how serious and destructive phobias can be.

البحرالغامض

but what ever life is goes sister
    we should know that

[grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]there is never wrong time to do something right [/grade]

4.   مشاركة رقم : 3    ‏2005-06-18
  5. زهرة سبأ

زهرة سبأ قلم ذهبي

التسجيل :
    ‏2005-04-17
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :
    thanks alot brother

there is never wrong time to do something right

6.   مشاركة رقم : 4    ‏2005-06-19
  7. العسيب

العسيب مشرف سابق

التسجيل :
    ‏2003-09-21
    المشاركات:
    الإعجاب :

Most welcome sister

[grade="FF4500 4B0082 0000FF 000000 F4A460"]there is never wrong time to do something right[/grade]

مشاركة هذه الصفحة